Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Morning Star Farms Meatless Patties



So, Being a Buzz Agent, I got into a campaign to try some food! I received my coupon for a free box and promptly lost in the move to my new house. So I did PAY for this just so I could follow through with the campaign. That is how dedicated of a Buzz Agent I am!

They can be a bit dry if you pan fry them, grilling them helps them taste better, but if you want moisture, it's almost better to boil them in shallow water.

They have the texture of meat, but taste nothing like meat.

They are very flavorful and not at all like the cardboard tasting meatless burgers of days gone by. They taste great with cheese and tomato.

Being meatless, I can't say that means they are healthy. It is still processed food after all. They are great though for a quick and easy meal.

I suggest you at least give them a try. One box has 4 patties in it. It's not too expensive to just buy one box to try.

If you've tried them leave me a comment with your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment