Monday, July 22, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

 According to the Dr. Scholl's Website:
  • Uniquely designed ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot
  • FabuSTEP® gel provides added cushioning
  • Unique adhesive keeps insole in place
  • ¾ length design won't crowd toes
How to use:
  • Place on top of your current insole
  • No trimming required
  • Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear


I personally found the arch to be too much for my feet in my high heels. I do find them great in my flats however. The gel feels good. I have wide feet but the thinness of the insole works great in heels. They do have a sticky back, but I find it is not sticky enough to keep it in the shoe.

Overall, I wouldn't buy these for high heels. They may help some people, but I find it easier on my arches to not use the insoles.

I did get these free from Influenster but all opinions are  my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment