Friday, August 31, 2012

UPDATE:

I have tried the Covergirl/Olay foundation sent to me. I did a test the first day where I left it on overnight to see if my skin would react drastically. It did not. Since then I have been wearing it AND washing it off everynight. I have since notice small breakouts on my forehead. I will give it a bit longer, but if my skin gets worse I will have to stop using it.I was worried about this as I have not gotten along well with Olay moisturizers in the past.
It is a full coverage foundation for sure, but I also noticed there is a lot of transfer throughout the day. I have sensitive combination skin (oily in my t-zone).

You can view me putting it on and my initial impression through my YouTube channel here:





If you have tried it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment