Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Buzz Campaign!

I received some coupons for new Glade Expressions items for my newest Buzz Campaign! I really wanted the Fuji apple &cardamom spice version, but pretty much all I could find was the Pineapple & Mangosteen scents! It reminds me of a pina colada! Very tropical!

The refillable fragrance mist is great for a quick burst of scent in the air. I am not really sure why you need a refillable mist as you still have to dispose of an aluminum can. I think it's more of a gimmick than anything. You might as well just buy any regular air freshener can, and you get more than 4 scents to choose from that way.

The Diffuser is nice. It has a great bamboo looking design, while the oil sits in the bottom of the container. You just pop in the wick, which is essentially a sheet that fits between the wooden decorative sides. The smell slowly evaporates into the air leaving a tropical fruity smell that spreads throughout the house!

If I had to choose between the two products, I would get the diffuser. I don't understand the need for a "refillable" air freshener if you can't use recyclable plastic containers for the refillable part. The diffuser makes more sense as it always puts out a good smell, there isn't anything to plug in or burn. You don't have to worry about it all!

Let me know if you've tried any new Glade products and which smells you like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment