Thursday, November 15, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Update!

Awhile back I received my Burt's Bees Buzz Kit and I was super excited to try out the products they sent me! I love being a Buzz Agent, not because I get "free stuff", but because I get to try new products and share my experience and opinions. I feel the more opinions you find on a product, the better informed you can be before you buy it!

Anyway, I have loved the products I received and even purchased the eye cream to try out as well.

I am still loving the face wash. It definitely does not remove eye makeup and remover is necessary as I said in my previous post. I do love how it foams slightly and rinses off cleanly, leaving smooth hydrated skin. It is not overly hydrating and it doesn't leave any kind of film behind.

The mask soaks into the skin nicely and I really like how it leaves my skin feeling soft, again without residue or a greasy feeling.

I used one of the samples of the day cream. A little goes a long way. I have combination skin and I learned putting it just on my cheeks works best. I do get an oily t-zone which is more prominent when I use all of the products together. If you have very dry skin, this whole line would be perfect for you.

I am still loving the night cream. I do wake up with a bit of oiliness, but that doesn't last past a morning face wash. I love how both lotions soak right in leaving soft skin and no greasiness.

The Eye Cream is  again, something I purchase myself, but I did use the $3 off coupon from the back of the face cream sample. The tip of the tube is like a silicone or rubber with a cross or x type opening where the product comes out. Like with the other products you don't need much. It's another great creamy, non-greasy product from the line. I tend to use this at night only as my eyelids also tend to become oily throughout the day.


This has been overall the best line of products from Burt's Bees. I won't say it's perfect for me with my combination skin, but it's a great winter regimen and I think all the under $20 price range for each product is reasonable.

Note: I did receive all the products free with the exception of the eye cream. All opinions my own.
check out bzzagent.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment