Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Laura Geller femme fatale collection! (Limited Edition)

One of my most wanted makeup brands has been Laura Geller, specifically the baked products. I purchased my first Balance-n-Brighten from Haute Look because this isn't the cheapest brand out there. I realized though, that it is worth every penny of the full price!

I saw this femme fatale kit on Ulta for $39 and jumped on it! Most kits with full sized products run into the $60 range. This kit contains:
Balance-n-Brighten - Medium (Full Sized) $33.00
Blush-n-Brighten - Roseberry (Full Sized) $31.00
Baked Smokey Plum Eyeshadow trio (in a lacey compact!) $39.75
I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner - Purple Paradise (Full Sized) $18
Light Beams Ultimate Shine Lip Gloss - Passion Fruit (Full Sized) $17.00
This was the lest expensive kit for the value that I have ever seen.
$138.75 worth of product for $39!
The box looks like a laced corset. It came with a great little booklet.

Top: Balance-n-Brighten, Blush-n-Brighten, and Eyeshadow palette Bottom: Lip Gloss and I-care eyeliner


Up close on the eyeshadow palette!

Left to Right: Starlet Pink, Aubergine Dream, and Plum Smoke

Everything opened up!


Left to Right - Top: Eyeshadow trio dry - I-care eyeliner in Purple Paradise. Bottom row is shadows swatched wet.
 While reading the booklet I got some tips about using the Balance-n-Brighten wet for fuller coverage. As you can see below, they really mean it when it starts as a cream and is baked to a powder. It looks so pretty and smooth wet!
Top - Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit. Left to Right: BnB in Medium Dry, then wet. BnB in Roseberry dry and wet.

Just look at the shine on the Balance-n-Brighten and Blush-n-Brighten when used wet!

I am so saving my money for more Laura Geller baked collection. The quality is as amazing and so worth the full price, but she always has great sets.

Do you have any Laura Geller products? If so, what are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment