Monday, November 5, 2012

Burt's Bees® Intense Hydration with Cleary Sage

Buzz Kit Time! I received some awesome products to try from Burt's Bees!



In my kit I received the Face Cleanser, the Hydrating Mask and the Night Cream. I also received samples of the day and night cream to give to my friends. I did use one of the day cream samples for myself and used the coupon on the back to get $3.00 off of the eye cream.

After about 4 days of using the products, I notice that my skin is much softer and my makeup applies so much better now that the colder weather has set in.

Note: I have sensitive skin, rosacea and combination skin. 

The face wash is a creamy one with a little bit of foaming action when wet. I have noticed it does remove my makeup very well, but a separate eye makeup remover is important. It does not do a very good job with leftover mascara. It doesn't dry out my skin, but leaves it very clean and soft.

The face mask felt a little tingly when I had it on. It's basically a very thick cream mask. It does help to hydrate like the other products, but so far I haven't seen anything too special about it.

The night cream and the day cream feel a little similar - as does the eye cream. The night cream is a little thicker. A TINY bit goes a LONG way. They are very non-greasy. They soak in quickly leaving smooth hydrated skin. The Night Cream comes in a jar. The day cream has a convenient pump. The eye cream has an interesting rubber tip that dispenses the product.
I will insert a picture of it soon.

Overall I am really liking these products. I have about the same amount of t-zone oiliness as usual, so I don't think it's a problem there. As I use the products further I will see if it becomes an issue or not.

Great products for dry skin - I am loving this kit for Fall/Winter. If it keeps working this well, I will purchase this line next Winter. I don't think it would suit my Summer skin. I am also guessing I won't have to purchase new lotions before the Spring as a tiny bit really does go a long way. Totally making them worth the $10 - $20 price range of the products.

~Note: I was sent these items for free in my Buzz Kit as I am a Buzz Agent. This is my honest opinion - I am not being paid.


No comments:

Post a Comment