Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster's New Look!

Influenster is a website where you can influence people with your reviews, videos, blogs, pretty much any social media outlet out there. The cool thing is, you also get to try stuff. I have not been an Influenster for very long, but I should have some new dish soap on the way to me. (Yes, dish soap. People need to know how well even dish soap works. - or doesn't work.)

Visit Influenster and sign up. It's free!

The great new thing is that you can earn tons more badges than before. You can also get badges more specific to what items you like to use and review. This is great as you can show where you are most influential as well. The more badges you get, the more likely you are to get VBoxes. (Boxes of goodies for you to test out and review.)

The site is much more easy to navigate through and it's easier to see what your goals are. The more goals you accomplish the higher your Influenster score.

With my limited experience with Influenster, I can't saw a whole lot more, but I can keep you updated!

Let me know if you are an Influenster by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment