Monday, October 22, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

I received the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips in my first American Loose Button Luxe Box.
I was able to use one set of strips for both hands due to my short nails. This leaves me another set. Application was a little difficult but basically it's like putting stickers on your nails.
Salon effects kit applied to my nails.

A great lace pattern.

Almost immediately I noticed some of the edges wanted to curl up. I applied a clear coat to try to prevent them from peeling off. However after about 2 days one did peel off, damaging my nail. I gave them one more day as another started to peel off and decided to remove them I am not sure how they are supposed to last 10 days.

My ruined nail from the polish peeling off.

I still have another chance to try them out, but I am not really looking forward to trying again. I knew there was a reason I just couldn't bring myself to purchasing this product on it's own. For the price, it really is not worth it. I'd rather save up and have my nails done professionally. Or just stick with standard polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment