Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Makeup Challenge - Featuring Sleek and MUA

What is Sarah Jane's makeup challenge?

For my makeup challenge I like to pick a set of products and use them for a week or two, trying to see what looks I can create within the limits of what I have chosen.
I used to do them weekly, editing videos with pictures I took everyday. This became very time consuming so I have altered it to show a tutorial of my most used look with the products I chose. I did take some pictures this time, so I thought I would share:

A Gold look from the MUA Going for Gold palette. Yes, it's a rather silly pose!

A Silvery look from the MUA Going for Gold palette.

A pinky purple look from the Sleek Storm palette.

Overall look with the pinky purple eyes, mac cruella de vil blush, NYC bronzer

Check out my video to see all the products I used and how I used them!

No comments:

Post a Comment