Thursday, January 31, 2013

BuzzAgent: Neutorgena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream



So, the Neutrogena hand cream has been great at keeping my dry winter hands feeling soft and moisturized. The formula is concentrated and a tiny bit goes a long way.  Anything larger than a pea sized amount on your hands is way too much.

I have cleaned and filed my nails and then applied a bit of product to them and really rubbed it into my cuticles. It last through a couple of washings. I have to admit, there are better products out there for nail care. However, for healing cracked knuckles, this stuff is a wonder!

It does leave a tacky residue after you first apply it. It does go away after about 20 minutes. I like to use a hand sanitizer before I apply hand lotion when I am at work. This lotion does not work well with hand sanitizer. The alcohol and the glycerin just don't mix.

Overall I think this is a great winter hand cream. I would purchase it when I run out.

I did receive this free from BuzzAgent for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment