Thursday, January 31, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Mask in Chocolate : Influenster Holiday Vox Box

Thanks again to Influenster for the Holiday voxbox I received!
I got a wonderful chocolate mask from Montagne Jeunesse!
I had tried the Freeman's version - the chocolate mud mask and found it to be just as drying and thick as any mud mask that I've tried.

This mask from Montagne Jeunesse however was like applying pudding! it went on smooth, covered extremely well, and smelled like you could eat it. It is a moisturizing mask and it does a wonderful job! I still have another application in the packet! I would love a larger size!

I believe this is my first experience with the brand and I would be delighted to try other masks from them. My skin felt smooth and wonderful and I wanted to do it again the next day, just for the nice experience, but I thought that might be a bit much! lol

So do I recommend this? Totally. It dried more evenly than previous masks I have tried and came off easily with water and a washcloth. Did I mention how yummy it smelled? Totally worth they hype!

Please leave me any questions below.

I did receive this for free from Influenster. All opinions however are my very own. I did not like all the products in the box, but this one's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment