Thursday, January 31, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

Due to my Palmolive Box challenge, I was selected to receive the Holiday VoxBox for 2012 from Influenster. If you'd like an invite to influenster please e-mail me at sarine531@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you an invite!

Now on with the goodies!
I LOVE Goody. Don't get me wrong but the Goody® QuikStyle™ Brush was a nightmare on my hair. As you can see above, I used a frizz cream, and then used the brush to blowdry my hair. Sure the dry time was faster, but my curly hair did not like the brush at all! I had to apply more de-frizzing products and hated my hair all day. (THUMBS DOWN).

The Montagne Jeunesse face mask was a wonderful experience. I totally loved it and there is a previous blog post just on this mask. (THUMBS UP)


The EBOOST is not very tasty. Gave me minimal energy. And rankly, I think there are healthier ways to get your vitamins and energy - you know those things they call fruits and veggies? (THUMBS DOWN).

The Kiss® Nail Dress are great - much better than the Sally Hansen stickums that I have used before. I would buy these for when I want something fun. They lasted almost 4 days on my terrible nails. Which is good. (THUMBS UP)

The Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ was pretty tasty. And I hate Oatmeal. I'm not sure how healthy this is, but it's pretty tasty and the added fruit and nuts add texture to slimey oats. Not really practical cost wise, but it was good. (ONE THUMB UP)


Speaking of Yummy! The NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is sooo yummy smelling and works so well. A great nude color too. I have to buy more of these. Not sticky, but lasts a long time. Very moisturizing!  LOVE it. (THUMBS UP)

And the Sole Society coupon. I did not use this as the boots that I would have purchased were all sold out and they had minimal selection. I also did a post on this previously. (THUMBS DOWN)

I also got an extra that was shipped separately. A BOOK!
This book is a bit slow to start, but it has all the necessary setup for the story in the beginning. I am slowly reading it and having a tough time getting into the first handful of chapters. I think once the story gets going though I will be gripped and will love it. I will have a full review later on.

THANKS INFLUENSTER! While I don't love everything (that I received for free), I always give my honest opinion and LOVE trying new things. A great box! Thumbs up!

Please leave any questions or comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment