Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sole Society Shoes

Sole Society Shoes

I received a $25 off card for Sole Society in my Influenster Holiday Vox Box. That's about half off the cheapest pair of shoes on their site. I see these card in Ipsy bags, along with other subscription services. I feel like this company is being shoved down our throats.

Oh, I looked at the website. They didn't have a lot of shoes. And the only cool ones they did have were out of stock in all sizes but one or two. A $25 off coupon is great, if you plan to spend the money and use it. I'd rather pay full price for shoes I can try on in person. I find that it's better to try shoes on before buying them and I hate online returns... I also like to see the quality of what I am buying in person. Cheaply made shoes don't last long at all.

I like shoes. Boots especially. But I was not impressed with this site nor their smattering of advertising.

That is my thoughts on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment